GATE General Biology: Microbiology: History, bacterial classification and diversity, cell wall, Gram positive and negative bacteria, archaea, methods – Previous Year Questions
8 GATE previous year questions on Microbiology: History, bacterial classification and diversity, cell wall, Gram positive and negative bacteria, archaea, methods (General Biology, Biotechnology) with answers and explanations, from every paper.
- GATE 2021 BT Q26 – Which statement about microbial growth medium is correct?
- GATE 2022 BT Q17 – In binomial nomenclature, the name of a bacterial strain is written with the first letter of word(s) being capitalized.
- GATE 2023 BT Q37 – Match the type of bacteria in Group I with their respective growth properties in Group II. Group I Group II --- --- P. Halophile 1. Grows optimally…
- GATE 2026 BT Q33 – To determine the viable cell count of a bacterial culture, you have plated 50 L of a 100-fold diluted sample of the culture on a nutrient agar plate…
- GATE 2025 BT Q11 – Koch's postulate was established by Robert Koch while working on a disease caused by
- GATE 2025 BT Q21 – Which of the following features is/are used to distinguish Archaea from Bacteria?
- GATE 2024 BT Q15 – The relationship that involves the exchange of nutrients between two different species for their mutual growth is called .
- GATE 2024 BT Q36 – Match the disease (Column I) with its biological vector (Column II). Column I Column II --- --- P. Chagas disease 1. Tsetse flies Q. Trypanosomiasis…