GATE Electromagnetic Fields: Inductance, Magnetomotive force, Reluctance, Magnetic circuits, Self and Mutual inductance of simple configurations – Previous Year Questions
6 GATE previous year questions on Inductance, Magnetomotive force, Reluctance, Magnetic circuits, Self and Mutual inductance of simple configurations (Electromagnetic Fields, Electrical Engineering) with answers and explanations, from every paper.
- GATE 2017 EE Q14 – A solid iron cylinder is placed in a region containing a uniform magnetic field such that the cylinder axis is parallel to the magnetic field…
- GATE 2016 EE Q24 – A soft-iron toroid is concentric with a long straight conductor carrying a direct current I. If the relative permeability r of soft-iron is 100, the…
- GATE 2018 EE Q36 – A transformer with toroidal core of permeability is shown in the figure. Assuming uniform flux density across the circular core cross-section of…
- GATE 2019 EE Q54 – The magnetic circuit shown below has uniform cross-sectional area and air gap of 0.2 cm. The mean path length of the core is 40 cm. Assume that…
- GATE 2020 EE Q65 – A conducting square loop of side length 1 m is placed at a distance of 1 m from a long straight wire carrying a current I=2 A as shown below. The…
- GATE 2025 EE Q52 – Consider two coupled circuits, having self-inductances L 1 and L 2, that carry non-zero currents I 1 and I 2, respectively. The mutual inductance…