The GATE Grind

GATE General Biology: Immunology: Cellular and humoral immunity, antibody diversity and function, monoclonal antibodies, T-cell and B-cell development, memory – Previous Year Questions

5 GATE previous year questions on Immunology: Cellular and humoral immunity, antibody diversity and function, monoclonal antibodies, T-cell and B-cell development, memory (General Biology, Biotechnology) with answers and explanations, from every paper.

  1. GATE 2022 BT Q38 (2 marks, Multiple choice) – Match the cell type (Column I) with its function (Column II). Column I Column II --- --- P. B cells 1. Humoral immunity Q. Neutrophils 2. Cytotoxicity…
  2. GATE 2023 BT Q18 (1 mark, Multiple choice) – Which one of the following is required for the development of B-cells in the bone marrow?
  3. GATE 2026 BT Q37 (2 marks, Multiple choice) – Match the immunological terms in Column I with their function/description in the Column II Column I Column II --- --- P. J gene 1. Suppresses immune…
  4. GATE 2025 BT Q15 (1 mark, Multiple choice) – The diversity in T-cell receptors is generated by
  5. GATE 2024 BT Q26 (1 mark, Multiple choice) – If a denatured protein of human origin is injected into a rabbit, antibodies generated will recognize the structure of the protein.